Christmas & New Year's Eve
Saturday December 23, 2017 - Sunday January 7, 2018
The Briars is all decked out in holiday splendour, the meals are fabulous and there's lots to do - the perfect holiday escape. Splash in the pool, take a luxurious spa treatment, relax over bountiful meals or delight in one of our many activities. Please call us at 1-800-465-2376 for details or book on-line. (Add tax).
Our overnight pacakges include:
- Accommodation in guest room, suite or cottage
- Wonderful meals and welcome drinks as noted in program
- Use of all facilities - indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna; games room, ping pong, billiards, darts; fitness room. Bonfire, walking/ski/snowshoe trails and equipment, toboganning. Nearby skating (no charge)
- Activities Program sleigh/hay rides, guided hikes, yoga, welcome parties, crafts, evening entertainment and more.
- Check-in 4 pm Check-out noon
Throughout the Holidays special menus and events help make your getaway a true culinary adventure:
Christmas Eve Buffet ~ Dec 24th, 6:00 - 7:30pm
Christmas & New Year's Breakfast Buffet ~ Dec 25, 8:30 - 9:30am & Jan 1, 9:00 - 10:30am
Christmas Day Feast ~ Dec 25, 2:15pm
Elves Supper ~ Dec 25, 7:00 - 7:45pm
New Year's Eve Gala Dinner Buffet ~ Dec 31, 6:30 - 8:30pm
Yuletide buffet (Private Groups Only)
- All Resort Fees are included in your rates when you buy directly from us
- 5% discount on regular spa treatments
- Special discount seniors, midweek and on three or more nights
- Stay one week and your seventh night is free
*13% HST tax and spa are extra
* Arrival at the resort before noon is additional charge, except if you are arriving in the morning for spa or golf the early arrival charge will be waived.
Rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to change.
For price in US dollars, deduct about 20% or see any online converter.
There are no discounts for meals missed from your Plan.
The Briars is not responsible for programs or package elements canceled due to weather or any other circumstances.
Christmas & New Year's Eve Activities and Events
dec 22 - jan 4 activities pdf