Cottage by the Lake
Cottage living with all of The Briars resort to enjoy
Getting up to the lake in the summer is a great Canadian (and American) tradition. Enjoy all of the perks of a cottage getaway without the hassles and costs of owning a vacation home with a visit to The Briars.
Our beautiful summer cottages by Lake Simcoe are very popular and available only by phone. Each cottage includes all meals and activities and some of the best lake views in Ontario, so you get to enjoy cottage living and let us take care of the gourmet cooking.
Call 1-800-465-2376 to book your cottage getaway for this summer.
Our Room Rates also include:
- meals as noted, Wi-Fi, parking
- Outdoor/indoor pools, whirlpool, sauna; games room, ping pong, billiards, darts; fitness room, walking trails, gardens; bikes, tennis rackets, waterfront canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards
- Weekend and Summer Holiday Activities such as boat cruises, guided hikes, yoga, welcome parties, cooking classes and more.
- Check-in 4 pm Check-out noon (11 am EP or B & B)
2016 Summer Promotions:
- As of 7/1/16, all facilities fees are included in your rates when you buy directly from us
- 5% discount on regular spa treatments
- Welcome drinks are included where noted in Activities Program
- Special discount seniors, midweek and on three or more nights
- Stay one week and your seventh night is free
*13% HST tax, golf and spa are extra
*Resort Plan with all meals, arrival at the resort before noon is additional charge, except if you are arriving in the morning for spa or golf the early arrival charge will be waived.
*Breakfast Plan arrival at the resort before 2 pm is an additional charge except if you are arriving in the morning for spa or golf the early arrival charge will be waived.
Rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to change.
For price in US dollars, deduct about 20% or see any online converter.
There are no discounts for meals missed from your Plan.
The Briars is not responsible for programs or package elements canceled due to weather or any other circumstances.