Friday March 10 - Sunday March 19, 2017
Welcome to The Briars as we dive into March Break for fun, great food and relaxation . We would love to have you join us for an few nights or even the entire week! With plenty of great things to do both inside and out and a few new fantastic First Nations Programs, you are sure to have a getaway to remember!
The Sibbald Family
Our fantastic overnight packages include:
- Accommodation in Guest Room or Cottage (see promotions below)
- dinner and breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking, use of facilities and programs
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna; games room, ping pong, billiards, darts, fitness room. Bonfire with s'mores, walking/ski/snowshoe trails, equipment, toboganning. Nearby skating.
- Activities - sleigh/hay rides, guided hikes, yoga, welcome parties, cooking classes, guided expeditions ski/kayak and more.
- Check-in 4 pm Check-out noon
- March Break special kids rates and family suite (interconnecting rooms)
- All Resort Fees are included in your rates when you buy directly from us
- 5% discount on regular spa treatments
- Special discount seniors, midweek and on three or more nights
- Stay one week and your seventh night is free
*13% HST tax, golf and spa are extra
* Arrival at the resort before noon is additional charge, except if you are arriving in the morning for spa or golf the early arrival charge will be waived.
Rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to change.
For price in US dollars, deduct about 20% or see any online converter.
There are no discounts for meals missed from your Plan.
The Briars is not responsible for programs or package elements canceled due to weather or any other circumstances.
March Break Recreation
Download our March Break Schedule and join us for lots of family fun!
*Please note this schedule is subject to change.