Kick off this summer and celebrate Canada's birthday in true Canadian style - up at a lakehouse!
Enjoy the long weekend amongst our hundred-year-old manor house and lakefront resort. We've planned your stay from top to bottom and have included some exceptional Canada-inspired programming.
Your three-night stay includes:
- Dinner and breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking, use of facilities and programs
- One welcoming drink per person (Canadian Reif Estates wine or Ontario Craft Draught beer)
- Indoor pools, whirlpool, sauna; games room, ping pong, billiards, darts; fitness room. Outdoor pools and lake swimming, walking trails, gardens, bikes, tennis rackets, waterfront canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards. Evening Entertainment and bonfires.
- Activities - guided hikes, yoga, welcome parties, boat cruises, guided expeditions and more.
- Check-in 4 pm/ Check-out noon
Book your stay and enjoy a full list of activities and programming to suit every member of your family, including:
- Fireworks at The ROC – York Region’s Adventure Headquarters
- Free sparklers for kids
- Lawn sports
- Hiking and trail walks
- Water activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, and boat rides
- Live Music
- Nightly Bonfires
- Full athletic program including yoga, Zumba, and hiking
- and more!
Also, amp up your weekend with some time at The Briars Spa. With a spectacular menu of luxurious treatments and services to help you feel pampered and relaxed. As a special gift, all guests of The Briars will receive 5% off spa services. Click here to book your services now!
The kitchen offers delicious menus and meal plans to fit every budget. Enjoy expertly prepared meals by our executive chef, Trevor Ledlie.
To secure your visit to The Briars for Canada Day, please call our reservations desk at (905) 722-3271 and ask for Canada Day Specials!
- Jun 28 - Jun 29