Christmas Holiday Season
Christmas and New Years celebrations are the cornerstones of The Briars' event calendar. Experience the resort as it is completely transformed into a winter escape. Including sleigh rides, Christmas Gala dinners, exclusive Christmas Day dinner, and a New Years Eve Bash - the holidays just got a little better at The Briars.
Your stay includes:
- Meals as noted, Wi-Fi, parking, use of facilities and programs
- Indoor pools, whirlpool, sauna; games room, ping pong, billiards, darts; fitness room. Evening Entertainment and bonfires.
- Activities - guided hikes, yoga, guided expeditions and more.
- Check-in 4 pm/ Check-out noon
Book your stay for Christmas and New Years and enjoy a full list of activities and programming to suit every member of your family, including:
- Horsedrawn Sleigh Rides
- Glass Painting*
- Ice Fishing**
- Cultural & History Tours
- Live Music
- Nightly Bonfires
- Full athletic program including yoga, Zumba, and hiking
- and more!
Make your holiday extra special with some time at The Briars Spa. With a spectacular menu of luxurious treatments and services to help you feel pampered and relaxed. As a special gift, all guests of The Briars will receive 5% off spa services. Click here to book your services now!
The kitchen offers delicious menus and meal plans to fit every budget. Enjoy expertly prepared meals by our executive chef, Trevor Ledlie.
- Click here for Christmas Gala Dinner
- Click here for Christmas Lunch Buffet
- Click here for Christmas Feast
- Click here for Christmas Elves Supper
To book your 2019 holiday stay at The Briars click book now or call our reservations desk at (905) 722-3271.
- Dec 14 - Jan 5
Terms and Conditions
Rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to change. Golf and spa services are extra. Prices are subject to change. Tax and gratuity not included.
Arrival at the resort before noon is an additional charge, except if you are arriving in the morning for spa or golf the early arrival charge will be waived.
There are no discounts for meals missed from your plan. The Briars is not responsible for programs or package elements cancelled due to weather or any other circumstances.
**Actvitiy managed by a third party provider