Summer in Ontario lasts only so long, make the most of it with a getaway to The Briars! Gorgeous meals, lakeside cottages or guest rooms, and a host of activities are all included in your getaway.
Our diverse activities schedule has something for everyone and it's all included in your summer holiday package. Visit our outdoor pool or head down to the waterfront for kayaking, canoeing, and so much more.
Starting from $195/ person/ night, your three-night stay includes:
- Dinner and breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking, use of facilities and programs
- One welcoming drink per person (Canadian Reif Estates wine or Ontario Craft Draught beer)
- Indoor pools, whirlpool, sauna; games room, ping pong, billiards, darts; fitness room. Outdoor pools and lake swimming, walking trails, gardens, bikes, tennis rackets, waterfront canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards. Evening Entertainment and bonfires.
- Activities - guided hikes, yoga, welcome parties, boat cruises, guided expeditions and more.
- Check-in 4 pm/ Check-out noon
Book your stay and enjoy a full list of activities and programming to suit every member of your family, including:
- Lawn sports
- Hiking and trail walks
- Water activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, and boat rides
- Live Music
- Nightly Bonfires
- Full athletic program including yoga, Zumba, and hiking
- and more!
Also, amp up your weekend with some time at The Briars Spa. With a spectacular menu of luxurious treatments and services to help you feel pampered and relaxed. As a special gift, all guests of The Briars will receive 5% off spa services. Click here to book your services now!
The kitchen offers delicious menus and meal plans to fit every budget. Enjoy expertly prepared meals by our executive chef, Trevor Ledlie.
To book your visit to The Briars this summer click book now or call our reservations desk at (905) 722-3271.
- Jun 30 - Jul 31