THE BRIARS RESORT & SPA COVID-19 MESSAGE
Reopening date: May 3rd, 2021
Active screening is required for visit. We encourage guests to complete the screening questionnaire prior to arrival.
Click on the QR Code below to Start Screening
The Briars Resort reopened as of May 3rd, all accommodations will be prepared with the utmost care and to the highest standard for your visit.
The following are available during this time:
Food and Beverage
• Indoor and outdoor dining is temporarily unavailable. Room delivery and takeout options will be available during breakfast and dinner times
• The Spa will be accepting appointments for RMT massage therapy treatments, unfortunately all other spa services are temporarily unavailable.
Recreation and Amenities
• The Indoor Pool and Recreation areas are temporarily closed, the outdoor hiking trail is available. (weather dependent)
We thank you for your continued support and patience and look forward to welcoming you to our resort soon.
The Briar’s Team.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservation can be cancelled or rescheduled without penalty up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. As restrictions change, we continue to expand on services and amenities. The facilities and activities we offer are based on provincial guidelines and may be subject to change.
The Briars Resort and Spa has been awarded the Safe Travels Stamp for practising the standardized global health and hygiene protocols of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC). The Safe Travels Stamp is an international symbol designed to allow travellers to recognize companies around the world who have adopted the WTTC’s health and hygiene protocols. For more information, click here.
CONTINUING PROTOCOLS AND MEASURES
• Temperature checks and screening will be conducted for all guests at check-in. Should anyone in your family have symptoms, been in contact with a confirmed or possible Covid case, traveled outside the country or have a temperature of 37.5C or higher, we will be unable to permit entrance as a safety precaution for all our guests and hosts. Guests with a fever or other symptoms will be required to depart the resort, isolate, and seek medical attention.
• All staff will be required to pass a screening check daily before working.
• Face masks are required in indoor public spaces and outdoors when physical distancing is not possible. Including all indoor space at the resort including the hallways, washrooms, spa or in restaurants when not seated.
• All guests and staff will be required to follow Covid measures including wearing face masks indoors, physical distancing, hand washing hygiene, and staying home and seeking medical attention if feeling unwell.
• No stayover housekeeping service (i.e., no daily towel refresh, bed making)
• All guest information will be one time use recyclable paper.
• Frequent sanitization of high touch spots in public areas.
• Social distancing required of all staff and guests.
• Hand sanitizer stations at high traffic areas
• Credit or Debit payment only; no cash transactions
• No shuttle service.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
• Personal supplies of hand sanitizer or wipes
• Your own face masks and other PPE you are using.
• Personal bike helmets
• Board games (we will not be lending any out as they can not be effectively sanitized.)
Please don’t hesitate to call us or drop a note, we’re here to make it clear.
Call- 1-800-465-2376 or email- email@example.com