The Briars has been a favourite resort destination for family reunions, golf groups, anniversaries and class get-togethers since 1942.
Social groups enjoy these special occasions together or they can do their own thing. Enjoy the resort and all the fun-filled things to do. Find a spot to relax or be active. Chill by the pool or lake, go for a paddle up the river, warm up by a fire or ski through the woods. Let our dedicated team show you how to Find Your Place.
Experienced Groups Coordinator to assist you in planning your special event (available for groups of 15 or more)
Contact Amanda Rumbelow:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 1- 800-465-2376
Our Social Getaway Package includes:
• Lodge Rooms with Private Bath
• Hospitality Areas and Private Firepits
• Special Meal Arrangements
• Two and Three Meal Daily Packages including Choice Menu for up to 24
Activities and Facilities
• Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Whirlpools
• Walking Trails, Non-Motorized Boating
• Tennis Courts, Volleyball
• Programmed Seasonal Activities such as: Yoga, Guided Walks, Lake Excursions
• Wi-Fi, Parking
3 reasons to stay with us
Take a staycation on the shores of Lake Simcoe.
Fall in love with Briars weddings, perfect for rustic and elegant celebrations.
Plan a golf getaway on our eighteen hole course.