Stay and Play
Looking for an unforgettable golf getaway in Lake Simcoe?
The Briars offers a private golf club with a relaxed atmosphere, beautifully maintained greens, and well-paced play. It's perfect for your own retreat, or for a group of friends or family to gather for an Ontario golf getaway.
“ The Briars Golf Club - Has been home of the Canadian Men's Senior Championship and one of FAIRWAYS Magazine's Top 10 Ontario Stay and Play Courses. Stay, play and find out why golfers love this beautiful private golf course! ”
Our package rates also include:
• Breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking
• Lake swimming, walking trails, gardens, bikes, tennis, waterfront canoes, kayaks, and Evening Bonfires.
• Activities - guided hikes, yoga, and more.
• Check-in 4 pm/ Check-out 11am
Book your stay and enjoy a full list of activities and programming to suit every member of your family, including:
• Lawn sports
• Hiking and trail walks
• Water activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, and boat rides and more!
3 reasons to stay with us
Take a staycation on the shores of Lake Simcoe.
Fall in love with Briars weddings, perfect for rustic and elegant celebrations.
Plan a golf getaway on our eighteen hole course.