Spring, Summer & Fall Activities
Visit The Briars for your Ontario summer getaway and enjoy our Inn’s breathtaking location, charming accommodations and exciting activities. Learn more about our Inn’s spring, summer and fall activities and programs, and book your stay at The Briars today!
Summer/Fall Programs include:
- Explore Lady Simcoe cruise, kayak expeditions
- Experience history/garden Tours, First Nations culture, cooking demos
- Get active yoga, Nordic Walking
- Fun entertainment & dancing
- Fall Weekends includes dinner music, dancing, guided walks, yoga and more.
- Canadian Thanksgiving includes special events, crafts, tours and more.
- Waterfront also includes swimming and a 100ft dock.
- Seasonal events here at The Briars.
Self-guided expeditions to nearby sites like museums, mini putt (additional cost), paintball (additional cost), wakeboarding (additional cost), zip line (additional cost), climbing wall (additional cost), and high ropes (additional cost) are available.