Make The Briars a part of your Thanksgiving tradition. Enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, fall recreation guide and a relaxing atmosphere all set against the beautiful view of Lake Simcoe.
Your stay includes:
- Meals as noted, Wi-Fi, parking, use of facilities and programs
- Indoor pools, whirlpool, sauna; games room, ping pong, billiards, darts; fitness room. Outdoor pools and lake swimming, walking trails, gardens, bikes, tennis rackets, waterfront canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards. Evening Entertainment and bonfires.
- Activities - guided hikes, yoga, welcome parties, boat cruises, guided expeditions and more.
- Check-in 4 pm/ Check-out noon
Book your stay and enjoy a full list of activities and programming to suit every member of your family, including:
- Lawn sports
- Hiking and trail walks
- Glass Painting*
- Water activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, and boat rides
- Making Authentic Dreamcatchers*
- Cultural & History Tours
- Live Music
- Nightly Bonfires
- Full athletic program including yoga, Zumba, and hiking
- and more!
Also, amp up your weekend with some time at The Briars Spa. With a spectacular menu of luxurious treatments and services to help you feel pampered and relaxed. As a special gift, all guests of The Briars will receive 5% off spa services. Click here to book your services now!
In addition to guest rooms and private cottages, The Briars has beautiful private lodges with seven to ten bedrooms. Each bedroom has a private bath and full amenities, and your private lodge has its own large living room and deck with a view of the lake.
Space is limited on long weekends so be sure to book well in advance to secure your spot.
- Oct 4 - Oct 8
Terms and Conditions
Rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to change. Golf and spa services are extra. Prices are subject to change. Tax and gratuity not included.
Arrival at the resort before noon is an additional charge, except if you are arriving in the morning for spa or golf the early arrival charge will be waived.
There are no discounts for meals missed from your plan. The Briars is not responsible for programs or package elements cancelled due to weather or any other circumstances.
**Actvitiy managed by a third party provider